Trentham Academy is one of the most improved schools in the region and now has a track record of its students achieving the highest academic standards. The staff work tirelessly to support our student community and this is reflected in the best 9-5 English and Maths results for a non-selective school in the city. Our Trentham Academy family is incredibly proud of its high academic performance. Our Science department has for the last four years produced world class Science outcomes with city leading value added. In all other subjects, our results show students perform extremely well in the varied curriculum options now available.
At Trentham Academy we all work together under the motto of Aspire, Endeavour Achieve.
2019 Best Ever GCSE Examination Results
Trentham Academy achieved the following GCSE results during the summer 2019 exam series:
Progress 8: 0.13
- Average total Attainment 8 of 49.74
- 16% of students achieved 9-7 in English Language
- 18% of students achieved 9-7 in English Literature
- 17% of students achieved 9-7 in Mathematics
- 56% of students achieved 9-5 in English Language
- 63% of students achieved 9-5 in English Literature
- 58% of students achieved 9-5 in Mathematics
- 75% of students achieved 9-4 in English Language
- 75% of students achieved 9-4 in English Literature
- 71% of students achieved 9-4 in Mathematics
EBAC Average Points Score for cohort (APS): 4.2
EBAC Progress 8: 0.271
% Standard Pass (9-4) in En and Ma: 66%
% Strong Pass (9-5) in En and Ma: 56%
This has been another excellent year, with Year 11 students achieving fantastic results in all subjects.
We would like to thank the students, staff, governors and parents for all of their hard work and support.
Compare School Performance
The Government has announced that it will not publish any school or college level educational performance data based on tests, assessments or exams for 2020 and 2021.