Uniform Standards at Trentham Academy
Trentham Academy students wear a smart Trentham Academy uniform. Our branded trousers are only available from Trutex, Clive Mark and Smart Uniform. We recommend early purchase of branded items to avoid delays at the start of term.
Please click on the image below to open a larger version. This documents details the uniform expectations for all students.
Extra Information about PE kit
- Trainers should have white soles
- Boots must have molded studs only or blades
- Trentham Academy Polo top, hoodie and shorts only from the Uniform shops
- Black football socks only
- Shin pads and gum shield are needed for safety
- Gloves and a plain waterproof jacket (Black or blue) for poor weather
- Plain black sports leggings only (no logos)
- Black plain tracksuit bottoms only (no logos)
Information from Smart Uniform
Information from Clive Mark Uniform, Newcastle
Information from School’s In, Meir