Pupil Premium & COVID 19 Catch Up Funding
Pupil Premium 2020-2021
The pupil premium is additional funding for publicly funded schools in England to raise the attainment of disadvantaged pupils and close the gap between them and their peers.
Pupil premium funding is available to local authority maintained schools, including special schools and pupil referral units.
For more information on Trentham Academy’s Pupil Premium Funding please see the link below:
- Trentham Academy Pupil Premium Strategy Statement – 2020 – 2021
- Trentham Academy Pupil Premium 2017 -2018 allocation of funds
- Trentham Academy Pupil Premium 2018 – 2019 allocation
- Trentham Academy Pupil Premium Strategy 2018 – 2019
- Review of Trentham Academy Pupil Premium Strategy 2018 – 2019
- Trentham Academy Pupil Premium Allocation 2019-2020
- Trentham Academy Pupil Premium Strategy 2019 – 2020
- Pupil Premium Policy 2019 -2020 LGB
To apply for free school meals please download and complete the form below in Word format and email back to Lisa.email@example.com for processing.
If you are struggling or unable to complete the form please call Lisa on 01782 236813.
Please follow the link below to visit the Stoke On Trent Government website for more information.
COVID 19 Catch-up Funding
Trentham Academy has put into place very effective measures to ensure that all students have access to remote learning during lockdown periods. However, there may be students who will be detrimentally affected by the impact of COVID 19. The Government has awarded additional funding (Catch-up Funding) to be utilised in schools to support students to catch up on lost learning and/or to provide support as necessary where COVID has had a negative impact. This will ensure students are in-line with curriculum expectations and continue to thrive and make progress towards Academy targets.
Please follow the link to the Trentham Academy Strategy document for details of how the funding will be utilised.